Enterprise Software Architect
Orienge, LLC is currently seeking an Enterprise Software Architect to perform Enterprise Software functions. The role will report directly to the President & CEO. The right candidate will be an integral part of our talented team and support the continued growth of Orienge and its flagship product Conterra. This position will be located in New York City, NY.
- Perform Enterprise Software functions: implementations; software design; software & solution development; systems integration.
- Test all new enterprise software solutions based on: Conterra platform; modern software development processes; Rational Unified Process (RUP); Microsoft Solutions Framework (MSF); .NET, COM, and SQL; and, Agile Software Development methodologies, including rapid prototyping.
- Serve as Conterra system administrator and application developer based on Microsoft-based environments (including Windows Server, SharePoint, Exchange, and MS Office).
- Train others in these technologies.
- Develop and administer the IS-Builder platform of DirectUM's Enterprise Content Management (ECM) suite.
- Analyze business requirements, current limitations and needs.
- Perform requirements analysis and software solution design.
- Manage customer implementation projects.
- Provide information technology (IT) and ECM consulting and support to customers.
- Train and provide guidance to offshore software developers.
- Travel domestically up to 10% in order to support company sales efforts.
Education/Work Required Qualifications
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related (foreign equivalent acceptable) plus 3 years of experience in the job offered or 3 years of experience in development and architecture of enterprise business software applications.
- Will also accept a Bachelor's degree plus 5 years of experience in the job offered or 5 years of progressively responsible, post-baccalaureate experience.
- Must have experience in:
- Development and administration of DirectUM's IS-Builder platform
- Enterprise Software Implementation
- Business requirements analysis
- Software & solution development
- Rapid prototyping.
- Must have demonstrated knowledge of:
- Modern software development processes, including RUP, MSF, and Agile Software Development methodologies
- System administration of Microsoft-based environments (including Windows Server, SharePoint, Exchange, and MS Office)
- .NET and COM
- Willing to travel domestically up to 10%.
- Compensation commensurate with experience
This position offers a great opportunity to be an integral part of a small and growing company fueled by an intelligent, driven and committed team.