Records Management System
Managing Records Is Your Challenge
Every organization struggles to varying degree with a growing number of documents such as incoming and outgoing letters, orders, invoices, accounts, contracts, etc… Add to the pile eDocuments and eRecords. When you overlay confusing organizational policies and governmental regulations, records management can become quite challenging, confusing and downright onerous.
Orienge Records Management System Is Your Solution
|Orienge software for managing records is designed to streamline the laborious processes of records creation, maintenance, storing and deletion.|
Tremendous efficiencies are achieved by automating user and administrator activities throughout the entire record lifecycle. Easily deployed and utilized, the solution rapidly helps clients realize a significant ROI. Using this system for managing records, you can look forward to improving productivity, reducing the risks, and reducing the costs normally associated with electronic and physical records management.
|Various attributes help search and group records efficiently.|
- Orienge software for managing records ensures user-friendly environment to improve productivity and efficiency.
- This records management system supports all the multiple repositories you use.
- Orienge software helps you work in compliance with existing records management policies and regulations.
- The powerful solution guarantees secure records retention through the entire lifecycle.
- The system facilitates and streamlines both electronic and non-electronic records management.
- You benefit from powerful search and retrieval capabilities.
Using Orienge system to manage records, you:
- facilitate audit process
- restrict access to document and prevent information leakage
- protect records against falsification
- protect data against unauthorized modifying and deleting
- reduce the complexity and cost of regulatory compliance
- mitigate legal risks
- reduce IT deployment and management costs
|Watch the video demonstration and get started with Orienge Records Management, powerful software to optimize your business.|
Time, Money & Efficiency are Your Benefits
To help evaluate your records management system effectiveness, we have quantified the following performance indicators based on client experience:
- Risks of important data
leakage/deleting are decreased by 90%.
Information confidentiality and security are ensured by access rights, secure records retention through the entire lifecycle, and inability of manual record deletion. Records are deleted automatically in accordance with the applied storage policy; a records manager approval can be set as an obligatory requirement if needed.
- Search time is decreased by a factor
of 10 – 12.
With the powerful Conterra search engine, records are searched with greater efficiency by additional attributes.
- Legal risks are more than cut in
half (reduced up to 3 times).
By structuring and applying proper policies and records regulations, the solution dramatically reduces the chance of censure and fines as a result of non-compliance.
- Risks of falsification are
eliminated (decreased 100%).
Records are protected against falsification by controlling access rights, logging all actions, and tracking all history on records.
- Regulatory compliance costs are
decreased 3 to 5 times.
Orienge system for managing records complies with such standards as DoD 5015.2 and ISO 15489-1:2001. The solution also provides users with adjustable cutoff, review and storage policies.
- Records management solution TCO is
decreased up to 1.5 – 3 times.
With all Orienge solution implementation effects, the TCO for your records management system drops dramatically. The ROI is rapid and real!
Learn how to get maximum efficiency from your records management system using barcodes and imaging solutions.